Sunday, September 27, 2009

4 Months in 1 Paragraph

So I know it has been quite some time since I have posted. . This means you guys get a lot of information at once. Lucky! This summer was a blast. I moved back home and met tons of new people. I went on my annual trip to Pennsylvania! Oh how I love my family. :) Over the summer a lot of my friends left on their missions. It is so great to see them serving and to hear from them. I miss them a lot but I know they are where they need to be. I decided to move out of the place I was living in and move into a a townhouse with my friend Santana. Can I say that I absolutely love it! Because I moved, that meant I moved into a new ward. I love my ward. They are so welcoming and it has been great so far. I am a little over a month into the semester and my classes are going great. I just applied for the teaching program for next semseter. Hopefully I get in. Over labor day weekend my family and I went to San Diego. Yes I celebrated my 20th Birthday at the beach! It was amazing. While in San Diego Michael got engaged to Jocelyn Pease. Crazy I know but Michael is ENGAGED! I assume most of you already know though. That is about all that is happening. Just getting ready for the wedding and trying to get through the semester.

5 comments:

Emily Gardner said...

Sounds like it's gonna be a fun year ahead of you! Good luck! Why do you go to Pennsylvania every year?

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

Looks like you have had an amazing, busy couple of months! That is so exciting that you moved into a new ward and townhouse! Have fun at college! They are the best years of your life! Love ya!

jeaniebug said...

you're glad you moved out of the ***** house? What?? haha ME TOO!!!

Allison said...

Emily- yes it will be a fun year! I hope it goes by fast... ;) haha I go to PA every year to visit my family. thats where my mom is from. So my whole family lives there pretty much.

Kortney- I love and miss ya! I am loving college. its the best. Come visit!!

Jeanie- yes I am glad I moved out. It was a good decision for various reasons. but i do miss living with you.

Emily Gordon said...

Haha! I had it set in my mind that I was going to write "YOU'RE FIRED!" if there wasn't anything new on this. Good job! I like you! :)