Saturday, May 2, 2009

IT'S ABOUT TIME!


So I am finally updating my blog! I think its about time! SCHOOL IS OFFICIALLY OVER FOR THE SUMMER!! Ah! I cant belive that it has already been a year. It is crazy how fast time flies.
Here are some pictures of me and my two roommates Emily and Jeanie! We were having fun with my camera. I promise my head is not that freaky looking.





A week ago I went to lunch with Nicole! She was my first friend at ASU. We met at orientation last June. I am going to miss her!




I couple weeks ago. We hiked Camelback Mountain. It was a ton of fun! That is one thing I want to do more often next year is hike. :D





So I am adding this for Mandy! She insisted that she be put on my blog. Here ya go! I was in Coolidge about a month ago for the weekend and Safford was playing. It was fun to see old friends. It was a really windy day!





4 comments:

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

Looks like you had so much fun!!! Enjoy those girls nights! They are the best! You look beautiful in your pics as always! Love you!

Adam and Samantha said...

You gonna post about PA_A

Anonymous said...

YAY FOR BLOGS!!!

Adam and Samantha said...

PA update?