Friday, April 6, 2012

Time tends to fly.... fast!






So I realized the other day that it has been a year since I last updated this lovely blog of mine. Man time tends to fly by so fast and things happen that you would never expect. This past December I graduated from Arizona State University with a degree in Special and Elementary education. This semester I am teaching special ed. at a nearby elementary school. The class consists of students ranging from kindergarten to 6th grade. It is super fun but it can be stressful at times. Living back at home has been an experience. Not the living at home part itself but the lack of social life. It seems like there is no one around which can be a good thing and bad thing. I am currently in the process of trying to decide what to do next in life. It is such a scary but oh so exciting moment in my life. I have many doors just waiting to be opened. I know that behind each is a wonderful adventure awaiting me. I have been contemplating serving a mission and I have actually started my papers. I am looking into other school districts (all over arizona) to teach and I have also looked into masters programs (either educational psychology, Occupational therapy, or education administration) . It is such a huge decision so I am trying to make the perfect one. Life throws unexpected surprises at us but that is the reason it is oh so perfect. So cherish life and its twists and turns but most importantly don't confuse your path with your destination. Remember life is beautiful and love that you get to find joy in the journey. :)

1 comment:

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

Congrats on graduating! It is such anamazing accomplishment! Im sure you are the best teacher! Im excited to hear what comes next for you! Love and miss you!